Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gifted Business Class Seat

In this blogpost, I would like to thank Emirates Airlines for the seat upgrades for the Dubai-Kuala Lumpur route that had happened twice now. I think it was due to the Gold Skywards membership that paved the way for it. The first happened just before Christmas Eve and the second time happened just before Chinese New Year where it was peak period for many airlines.

This is the Business Class seat in the new generation of Boeing 777 aircraft. Comes with comfy pillow and it can be converted to a flat bed if you want to sleep.

Well, I enjoyed the flight no doubt about it.

Was served with champagne upon sitting down. Pulled up my screen to see which movies are available for this trip.
The wine list for business class passengers. I opted for the Port - Quinta do Noval LBV 2002 instead which I found that it was so soothing as it enters the mouth.
This was just the snacks. Can't recall fully but I can remember about the roasted duck and some turkey meat as well. Plenty of it.
Here comes my second meal as we had just passed India on the way to Kuala Lumpur.

This was the breakfast. You would be served with a plate of fresh fruits, different types of breads where you can choose a few and I can request for extra butter.

You would also get yoghurt and fruit juice.

After your meal, you can request for either the Ceylon, China, Earl Grey, Camomile tea. Alternatively, you can request for a cappucino which I did. Fantastic indeed.

Somehow, I was captivated with the main meal and forgotten to take a picture of it.

Well, there goes my business class trips as my gold membership will expire and will be downgraded to the silver membership due to lesser travels last year. Anyway, thanks a lot!

4 comments:

CazzyCazz a.k.a Micz said...

What a privilege!! Nice ^____^

Ted said...

Yes, very nice! Well if you have to travel that far, its good to be that comfortable!

Unknown said...

likeeeeee!

Twilight Man said...

So lucky you! I only flew once from KL to Bangkok via Business Class. How I wish that I could fly to US or UK.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...