Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to seek redress when abused by Malaysian authorities

How to seek redress when abused by Malaysian authorities

If you know of anyone, let alone our citizens, who was abused, bullied, sexually harassed or mistreated by any member of our Msian police, immigration officers, army personnei or civil servants or any such like, you may lodge a formal complaint to the newly set up Enforcement Agencies Integrity Commission or SIAP which stands for Suruhjaya Integriti Agensi Penguatkuasaan.

Please visit its website http://www.eaic.gov.my/ to know the procedures to file the complaint. You can contact 03-88886618 or email aduan@eaic.gov.my.

FYI, Datuk Paul Low who heads Transparency International - Malaysia was appointed as one of the six commissioners of this Agency and is currently holding the position as Deputy Chairman. Datuk Paul is a God fearing believer and he is very committed to do his part in these positions to weed out corruption and see justice served.

Please inform others of this Agency ... and remember, be advised to lodge a complaint with SIAP besides making a police report (which may not be effective in punishing those responsible).
Tags: Enforcement Agencies Integrity Commission, SIAP, Suruhjaya Integriti Agensi Penguatkuasaan



Post a comment

<< Home