Saturday, January 13, 2007

Impactful Life

Bindi Irwin, the 8-year-old daughter of the late "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin, followed in her dad's footsteps Thursday, using her American television debut to talk about animals. (source: Associated Press/Yahoo News)

These were her words:-
"I just love animals. My dad really brought it out in me," Bindi said. "He's the one that made me."

"I want to be like my dad," she said. "I want him to be proud of me."

What an impact the late Steve Irwin has on his daugther. Real positive impact. Well, I hope that your impact on the people that you come into contact with is also good. It's my goal too. Having a good impact on others is more than what you think. Think about it, will your child say the same words? If not, what are you going to do about it.
Tags: Bindi Irwin, Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin, Inspiration, Impact

1 comment:

Random J said...

She looks just like her father.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...