Sunday, January 07, 2007

Rocky Hills at the Desert


Here we are at the rocky hills.

Can't imagine how were those rocks arranged. I mean literaly it's too heavy for humans to move those rocks in that order way up there. In order and would not roll away.

Was that piece of rock on top of another piece just like that?

A different hill further down.


Almost all were here. 1 car went off earlier.




Fascinating.

A faraway hill.

Nice trees which likened those in safari parks.

Don't say I didn't warn you. You'll never like me when I'm angry.

What a vast flat land all the way till the end.

Another hill opposite us.

Ok, guys. Off we go, back to our camp.

1 comment:

eastcoastlife said...

Aahhh, I love these rocky hills! Great for pictures!

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...