Monday, August 16, 2010

Finished Product of My ID

Shifted into my new house (still new to me) back in Dec 2009. Although we moved in in Dec 2009, we still went back to the previous home (a condo) a number of times to move many many more stuff to this new house.

How did we stuff so many things into a condo? I really wonder. Anyhow, my Interior Designer did a good job and a professional photographer from a local ID magazine came to take a few shots to be published in the magazine.

If you require any ID consultation, please do contact Ms. Ng Phuay Ching of Be In Design Solutions Sdn Bhd @ 012-3341678.

At first I was quite hesistant to contact an ID with the myth of "expensive". You can actually do your renovation with an ID according to your budget. It all depends on the type of quality and materials that you would use.

I even got my ID to custom make the living hall's sofa (which was made according to my size) and the dining hall's dining table.

My ID helped us with the placing of the respective lightings with all things done on drawings (designer format of course) first before we embark on the hacking.

I have my own faint idea of how my house should look like and with the ID's design concept, the following pictures defined it all:-



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi..!!
WOW great picz..
very appealing..

Paley said...

this is nice, but is it costly?

Rosse said...

u have a nice beautiful home there :-)its so refreshing to the eyes.

Nux V said...

wow, ur house is like...utopia!
neat, clean, new, cosy, what more can i say? sort of my dream home too...but it takes alot of effort and $$$ to own one.

Ted said...

Wow! Yea i'd like to know too if its costly to get the services of an ID? It really looks great, cant argue with the results at all.

akatsukiotoko said...

Superb!!!! m(>o<)m

Johnny Ong said...

Paley / Ted - ID can roughly estimate yr costs by calculating the space required to be renovated. E.g., 1,000 sq ft at a rate of RM50 per/sq ft.

The rate to be used per sq ft will determined by the quality of materials u intend to use.

My per sq ft rate was much higher.

CK said...

WOW !
Must have cost a bomb for those ID n the amount of build-ins !

It's definitely an art piece, on par with those found in Semi-Ds & Bungalows....

Johnny Ong said...

CK - a bomb indeed but a life time investment

trac4ever said...

Nice house. May I know where did u get your curtains done? I like them, simple and clean cut.

Johnny Ong said...

trac4ever - my ID got it for me. i knew she bought the materials as recommended and i think she got another person to sew it up. not too sure who was that person. unless contact my ID direct

Anonymous said...

Hi Johnny!Stumbled on your blog while researching for my renovation works. I am extending my kitchen too and i do find your blog to be of most useful. If it not too troublesome for you,mind sharing your contractor contact particulars? Am trying to get a list of contractors quotes for my kicthen extension and yours looks good. You can reach me at sham.iskandar@gmail.com.

Many Thanks,
Shamshul

Sam said...

Hi Johnny! I like your ID very much! Do you mind to share your reno cost spent? Does your ID accept small reno project like say less than $100k? How about the workmanship and service quality? Hope you can share some comment here.. You may also reach me at sam.fts@gmail.com =)

waiho said...

Hey Johnny,
I really like what you did to your house. I am starting my renovation soon and would like to ask if you can pass me your contractor's contact? Also, if you don't mind sharing, what's the damage?
Hope you can drop me an email at tanwaiho@gmail.com.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...