Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What Is Marketing?

ggWhat is Marketing? Here are some example..

1. You see a pretty lady at a party. You go up to her and say, " I am very rich. Marry Me! "
That's Direct Marketing.

2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a pretty lady. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, " he's very rich. Marry him"
That's Advertising.

3. You see a pretty lady at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
That's Telemarketing.

4. You at a party and see a pretty lady. You get up and straighten your tie; you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drop it, offer her a ride, and than say, " By the way, I'm very rich, " Will you marry me? "
That's Public Relations.

5. You're at a party and see a pretty lady. She walks up to you and says, " You are very rich, will you marry me? "
That's Brand Recognition!

6. You see a pretty lady at a party. You go up to her and says, "I'm rich. Marry me! " She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback!
Tags: Jokes, Funny, Humour, Marketing, Direct Marketing, Telemarketing, Public Relations, Brand Recognition, Customer Feedback

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...