Saturday, June 02, 2007

Letter from My Wife...

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

Scroll down



Tags: Tragedy, Funny, Humour, Accident

2 comments:

Random J said...

*LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I smell a divorce.

Johnny Ong said...

don't think divorce will happen. i think the husband's heart attack will happen prior to divorcing her...hehehehe

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...