Friday, June 08, 2007

Pac-Man World Championship

I remembered when I was young, the Pac-Man game was a craze. Be it on those handheld Games & Watch or in the arcade game shop, everyone was in it.

Trying to eat all the fruits in the screen and then the 4 powerful pellets that could turn you into a greater monster and eat those ghosts in return.
The craze has not ended after all this years. X-Box has taken a step further with this Pac-Man game. They had organised the Pac-Man World Championship in New York for their X-Box 360 owners.

Todate, only 1 gamer has achieved a perfect Pac-Man game. With just 1 Pac-Man, Billy Mitchell, from Fort Lauderdale, USA hit the maximum points of 3,333,360 in year 1999. That maximum points was achieved in 6 hours and video recorded by Twin Galaxies' Official Video Game & Pinball Book of World Records. Can you beat that?
Tags: Pac-Man, Pac-Man World Championship, Billy Mitchell, Twin Galaxies, Game & Watch, X-Box, X-Box 360, Arcade Game, Perfect Game

2 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

LOL.. this game was fun and is still fun to me. I remembered those days during my childhood when me and my siblings tried to break each others records, it was exciting.. I had this game in my blog post as well. can't missed this!

http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2007/04/classic-game-pacman.html

Oh, they have it with X-Box? I didn't know. but not surprise with it. this is a good game.

Johnny Ong said...

well,i was trying to break the record found on the arcade game machines hehehe

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...