Friday, November 10, 2006

Jokes

Teacher: Ted, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6, how much would your father still have? Ted: $10. Teacher: You don't know maths. Ted: You don't know my father!
.....................................................................
A mother and son were doing dishes while the father and daughter were watching TV in the living room. Suddenly, there was a loud crash of breaking plates, then complete silence. The daughter turned to look at her father. Daughter: It's mummy! Father: How do you know?Daughter: She didn't say anything
......................................................................
Girl: Do you love me? Boy: Yes Dear Girl: Would you die for me? Boy: No, mine is undying love
--------------------------------------------------
Father: Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach you anything! Son: That's why I say she's no good!
--------------------------------------------------
A teacher was asking her class: "What is the difference between 'unlawful' and 'illegal'?" Only one hand shot up. "Ok, answer, Joan" said the teacher." 'unlawful' is when u do something the law doesn't allow and 'illegal' is a sick eagle."
Tags: Jokes, Funny, Humour

2 comments:

Fox In Detox said...

Hi,

I like your blog and your philosophy. It takes a lot of effort for me to be positive, but I'm working on it. I imagine it's like everything else, the more you practice, the easier it gets.

My positive comment for the day:
You are a talented writer.

Random J said...

I like that "undying love" joke. *LOL* Real sly one that is, I likes it lots!

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...