Friday, July 25, 2008

Extreme Way of Parking

A Mini Cooper being hanged on the side of Sapura Auto Sdn Bhd's building along Jalan Tun Razak. Saw the car being dangle up and being 'nailed' to the war. How? Beats me.

Sapura Auto Sdn Bhd is one of the authorised distributors for BMWs and Mini Coopers. Have seen many models being displayed at their place.









This is really one way of attracting people's attention but this was done at the side of the building. People passing by along Jalan Tun Razak right in front of it may not notice it at all.

Drivers on the opposite side of the road may get themselves into an accident by trying to read the words itself.









And the side of this building is facing an empty lot where I park my car. Maybe they were trying to entice me into getting one of the Mini Cooper for myself.

One of this toy will cost you between RM150,000 to RM200,000 a piece.

Each day, I have to walk pass their building looking at my dream cars ........... what a torturing feeling, so near yet so faaaaaaaaaaaar.

Ahhhhhhhh boss, if you reading this blog post, do remember my salary adjustment. Adjust higher. Thank you!

Tags: Mini Cooper, Car, Sapura Auto Sdn Bhd, Car Advertisement, Jalan Tun Razak

12 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Better pray that the car stick to the wall and not came down crashing someone below. Really a crowd puller and creative advertising.

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw a yellow Mini Cooper on other building instead of this one at Jln Tun Razak but I can't remember which building now...

miss critical said...

wow.. wHAt an advertisement but I think its rather dangerous.. I mean what if , right?

Sweet Jasmine said...

Very enticing, yeah?...then work harder to get your dream car...
Recently I saw a stream of Jaguar,Bmw, ferrari and Mercs park outside my hotel in Bali just for show by the owner of the hotel. Some people are just so lucky!!

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

One night, no matter what it takes, get yourself in that car, drive it down the wall and it's YOURS!

Anonymous said...

They seem to have the same campaign everywhere. The similar billboard was in Auckland central last year. I blogged about it too.
http://www.quaintmelody.com/2007/05/billboards-billboards.html

Anonymous said...

yo johnny, did u see the beetle volkswagon hanged up the building by the fedral highway? at the highway can see it. yellow colour volkswagon on the building looking down.

been up there quite long ago. just wondering did u notice it.

anyway, have a feeling they will stick up cars on building soon. =x

the trend is setting in. lol

SamSeiko said...

wow....what if the car fall? =_=

Anonymous said...

A better ad gimmick or traffic stopper would be they make it so that the Mini actually goes up (forward) and down (reverse)... :)

Unknown said...

yea... that volkswagon hanging at the edge of the building. i wonder if that was a real car or just the outterpart only. but ads are becoming more and more brilliant these days.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I remember I saw the Yellow one is Walks Wagon Beetle on the building (beside NAZA) along Federal Highway.

Johnny Ong said...

borneo - but wrong side of the building

dora - didnt realise any yellow mini cooper

clichegal - i wonder what they use to hold it up there

jasmine - work hard and smart too

akira - down the wall? i drive it away somewhere, change the serial number, the colour and use it for my own

cc - oh, so its a replicate lah

blowfly - seldom use federal highway lately so didnt notice anor car hanging similarly

elite - fall on the side of the bldg, not the main road ... hehe

gerald - hopefully they pick up this idea of yrs when they read my blog

simon - they have to to catch people's attention. the next generation's mind operate differently

dora - oh, at the naza showroom area. ok, will try to watch out for it

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...