Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Saliva Drooling at The Colonial

Was at The Colonial restaurant located at Taman Danau Desa for dinner. This restaurant was renovated some time back displaying olden days interior. Not bad.

Was there at 9pm so I'm not sure how good was their business during the peak hour.



Cosy with white colour as the main background with big green plants that went nicely with the decors.


My Thai style fried rice. The helping was a bit too little for my stomach.
Family members ordered the rest. This one is the Chicken Chop Rice that comes with french fries and the fattening mayonnaise mixed with vegie. Price - I think it was RM13++

Ipoh Sar Hor Fun - tasteless. Yeah, don't order this. Can't duplicate those found in the real Ipoh city.
The normal steamed Chicken Rice that comes with bean sprout and two fish balls.

The pricing is quite normal with most of the food priced within the range of RM6++ to RM8++.

They serve Western and Oriental dishes.
Tags: The Colonial, Taman Danau Desa, Food, Western Dishes, Oriental Dishes

2 comments:

Convivialdingo said...

Oy vey... it's getting harder and harder to find this kind of fool where I live!! Used to be that asian food was very inexpensive and home-made. Now it's become "vogue" and expensive!!

I'd come visit Malaysia just for the food, I think!!

Johnny Ong said...

near my home, plenty of these food

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...