Sunday, October 05, 2008

Beware Of This Con Woman!!!

During times of economy downturn, fraudsters will be going all out to con whoever that is in a desperate situation. They don't care whether you are from a well-to-do or an average background, just as long as they can rip some amount from your hard earn savings. There are lots of such fraudsters out there right now and you have been warned!

-------------------------------------
BEWARE OF THIS CON WOMAN!!!
Posted by: "Suseela" suseeni@yahoo.com Fri Oct 3, 2008 10:37 pm (PDT)

Good day everyone.

I would like to warn everyone out there about this lady who goes around claiming to have contacts with people who can get anything done for those who are blacklisted or not able to get a loan from banks.

I approached her because I was not able to secure a housing loan due to the simple reason that I needed a co-borrower as my income was insufficient.

This ladies's name is Sham (016-3851244) who was introduced to me by my long time friend Mala (017-3174850) who assured me that Sham is a very genuine person and can be trusted.
Sham is a stout, short lady who is rather manly in her demeanour.

Sham took me to CTOS Sdn Bhd ("CTOS") to check for my financial status and said I have to pay RM250.00 cash and RM30 Digi reload card to get a clarification which will show that I am not blacklisted in any way.

After that we went to Bank Negara Malaysia ("BNM") to get the CCRIS details of my existing loans.

However, along the way to these two places she was going on and on about how my financial status does not matter as she has a friend Ravi who is able to prepare any sort of documents required in the application of the loan.

All he requires is my identity card. He can even prepare an appointment letter and salary vouchers which will elevate my financial status.

I was quite sceptical about her as she was bragging and bragging about all that she can do and all the people she knows, but because my long time friend Mala assured me that she is genuine and being a Hare Krishna devotee she won't cheat anyone, I trusted her.

That was the last I saw Sham. After our visits to CTOS and BNM and taking RM250 cash and RM30 Digi top-up from me, I never saw her again.

She is not answering my calls or SMS's and so I called my friend Mala and asked her what happened?

Apparently, they have seen the guy Ravi and he has asked me to be patient and he will look into my loan application.

But it is me who has to continuously call her to find out what's happening. Sham is missing and Mala does not call me about this at all.

Obviously there is no such person called Ravi. These ladies are probably just satisfied with taking RM250. Imagine RM250 a day is a lot of money. There are prying on people who are desperate.

I blame no one but myself. As long as there are people like me who, inspite of life's incessant lessons, continue to trust so easily, there will be cheats like Sham.

Please people be aware. Don't get cheated like me!!

Sincerely,
Suseela
Tags: Sham, Mala, CTOS Sdn Bhd, Bank Negara Malaysia, CCRIS, Housing Loan, DIGI Reload

3 comments:

Sean Lon said...

hey! Thanks 4 sharing this! =)

foongpc said...

Yeah, lots of con men and women out there. "Trust no one" : )

Johnny Ong said...

sean - most welcome

foong - yeah, u'll never know but u can trust me hehe

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...