Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eyesight Test

How do you know when your eyesight is getting worse .................. do you check it out with the opthalmologist?

Or you try to test it out on your own? In times of economic downturn, I'm offering you a free test.

Can you read the following words?



Come on, don't tell me you can't!

Still can't decipher the words? ........... hint hint ...... two words only!

If you still can't read the two words ............ try the following step - close your eyes almost 90% so that you can actually read it.
Tags: Opthalmologist, Eyesight

10 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

So kasian me...
really need to close almost 90% baru I can see properly...
"BAD EYES"
~*LOL*~

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

I'm excused. I just woke up.

foongpc said...

I can see it straight away. It's BAD EYES. Does that mean I have good eyesight? LOL

Johnny Ong said...

kay - hahahaha ... at least u know how good is yr eyesight

gorgeous eve - u shld have seen it in the first instance as yr eyes wld not have opened properly

foong - well, among all the normal ones (who cant read in the first instance) u are the abnormal person

foongpc said...

Wow, really? Hmmm, wonder if that's good or bad! Actually, it's because I've seen this somewhere before. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Haha, this is cool, before I tried to close my eyes to almost 90%, I thought is BAO EYES.

Johnny Ong said...

foong - haha, that's not counted la

caffery - good eyesight .... now u know how it will be when u grow older haha

Ai-Ling said...

thanks to ur free test, only today i realise that i have bad eyesight. lol :D :D

Boris said...

easy.. it's BAD EYES

Johnny Ong said...

ailing - i can recommend good opthamologist and optician hehe

boris - good eyesight for u then

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...