Sunday, September 17, 2006

Relaxation

Went for a good 2 hours body massage (RM90 or US$25) on Friday afternoon and followed by a 1 hour foot massage (RM45). They had extended an offer of RM25 for the foot massage for my next visit. Don't think I'll go for that foot thingy as it's quite painful and I have to 'tahan' it throughout. Not nice as it was not comfortable. I should be relaxing and not pay someone to torture. It's not as painful actually, just that I wanted more of a relaxation type. I could almost float upon leaving the massage centre. At night time, went for a good dinner with my family members.
Tags: Journal, Life, Diary, Relax, Massage, Foot Massage

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...