Tuesday, February 10, 2009

People Can Hear What You Say

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: 'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom and I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, 'Doin' just fine!'

And the other person says: 'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: 'Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!'

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. 'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him 'No..I'm a little busy right now!!!'

Then I hear the person say nervously... 'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the next stall who keeps answering all my questions.

Cell phones, don't you just love them.

Tags: Cell Phone, Mobile Phone, Handphone, Funny, Humour

7 comments:

my0place said...

Ahak! Ahak! The simplest joys in life are jokes...........

Kay Leaf said...

~*LOL*~

Don't know what can I say except laughing... ahaha...

T T Tan said...

Hahaha Johnny,

could not stop laughing for a while after I got to the punchline..

Thanks for sharing!

Johnny Ong said...

my0place - of course

kay - haha, enjoy it

tan - ok, yr IQ not bad then haha

amb3r1te said...

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rosse said...

i love jokes..thats a nice one

Jorge said...

lol i heard this joke before but still it brings the tickle to me ribs.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...