Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tempting Phones

When I first saw the Sony Ericsson P990i at end of 2005, I have decided to get that mobile phone. Sent an email to Sony Ericsson and enquired on the lauching date. I was told that it could be launched during the 3rd quarter of 2006. Almost bought in Oct 06 when I went window shopping but was thinking that I'll be bringing the phone to Sudan for what. Held the purchase then.

Towards end 2006, Nokia gave a preview on one of its upcoming mobile phone model, Nokia N93i. After reading its specifications, my heart was moved as well. A good 3.2MP camera plus a dedicated video camera. My my my.







That was not the end as news soon leaked out that a Nokia N95 could even provide even better features.
This is going to be neverending. This waiting game caused me more headache. In a dilemma now, to buy the Sony Ericsson model or hold on till mid-year when the other 2 Nokia models will be available.
Tags: Sony Ericsson, P990i, Nokia, N93i, N95, Mobile Phone

1 comment:

Random J said...

I need a new phone. But the handset I want isn't available on my network. (Dammit!!!) I really want a DoCoMo phone though...those handsets are the coolest looking.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...