Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Sleep Better With Chipster

The Nuffnang Pajama Party
Date: 8th March 2008
Time: 6.30pm – 11pm


Venue: Borneo Baruk Club, Kuala Lumpur
Dress Code: Pajamas! (Or anything you sleep in)

Wah lau eh ................. anything that I sleep in? Hello Boss Stewie, how lah. You should have done a much wider survey with Nuffnang members or even conduct a random survey with the general public prior to fixing that dress code.

Most of the time I'll sleep with my shorts and t-shirt. Or if that night was raining/cooling, I may sleep in my shorts only. Not that I never wear shorts and t-shirt in public but those pajamas would usually be the old and torn attires. You won't wear your latest t-shirt to bed, right?

Don't tell me Nuffnang was expecting semi-naked partygoers appearing at their 1st birthday bash???? What a way to celebrate!!!!

Now that was a guy's pajamas style. Some people spelt pajamas as pyjamas. Which one is correct?

By the way, is the dress code applicable to the ladies as well? Ahem ........... again, the dress code issue was not addressed properly. I'm 101% sure that the ladies won't be wearing what they wear to bed to Nuffnang's birthday bash thus defeating the purpose. Your guess is as good as mine. Furthermore, the ladies would actually go and buy a more conservative new pajamas to attend the birthday bash.

One more thing - I wear spectacles and I sleep without it ......... oh nooooooooooooo. Sighhhhhhh.........might as well not go as I won't be able to see clearly during the birthday bash. In that case, I have to dress up properly to sleep in nights to come so that I could go in what I sleep in for that birthday bash. Ah.......Nuffnang, I'm sure there's no cut-off date for that, right? If you tell me the cut-off date was 12 Feb 2008 then be prepared for a semi-naked guy on that night. You asked for it!

And the best part, Nuffnang has created a sleeping theme for me which is called "I Sleep Better With Chipster”. Just when you thought it was just a party, it comes with many challenges too. My family members would be thinking that I had gone crazy by bringing in the Chipster packs to my bedroom. Surely the following conversation will occur:-

Mom: Why did you buy so many Chipster packs? You still have friends coming to the house during the Chinese New Year?

Me: No mom. Just for myself.

Mom: Huh? Why so many? Surely you'll get sore throat by eating those. You better make sure you drink more water. Those type of titbits have lots of ajinomoto in it one.

Me: Aiyah, you don't worry lah.

Mom: Eh, eh, why are you bringing all of it into your bedroom? Crazy ah? After the ants will go into your room.

Me: Aiyah ma, I know what I'm doing. This Chipster packs will bring me fame later on. It will be an open door for me for something grand on coming 8 March. Explain to you, you also won't understand one lah. Anyway, I sleep better with Chipster.

Mom: Crazy one.

Do consider those concerns raised as above otherwise it could be called Nuffnang's Bashful Birthday instead. My 2 cents (better use as many of my cents before it is untradeable in March 2008).
Tags: Nuffnang, Nuffnang 1st Birthday Bash, Pajamas, Borneo Baruk Club, Nuffnang Pajama Party, Chipster, I Sleep Better With Chipster

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny thanks for voting in the first round of my male actor tournament! I really appreciate it. The first round is over and there were a couple of surprises. Anyway thank you for voting on the first round. The second round will get harder, I hope you will vote again in Round 2. =)

haan said...

u r very imaginative. u must have been a kid with too many questions in the past. am i right?

twosuperheroes said...

I've attended a media pyjamas party before and you know what? Those guys were more brilliant..they actually provided us with the pyjamas!! Gotta change into those before you can enter..haha..Sexy lingeries included :p

Johnny Ong said...

how sexy cld those lingeries be when you dare to wear it in public?

Devil said...

you join pajama party? dress sleep code, cool... really make eye opener!

Johnny Ong said...

haha, havent been selected. restricted to 200 msians and 100 sporeans only. will only know by end early mar 08.

peter, for msia's scenario, it wont be what u were thinking abt

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...