Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another Complain About Slyways Vacation

I did blog about a holiday package that was marketed by three related companies (Best World Vacation, Slyways Vacation and Dynasty Vision Resources) that were not licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.

Way back in July 2007, the Ministry of Tourism mentioned in an email to me that actions would be taken against the three companies.

Unfortunately in January 2008, there was still a complain being blogged by Ayu that Slyways Vacation is still operating openly and she was one of those victims.

When will the Ministry of Tourism act? When a Tan Sri got cheated first?

Anyone of you had been a victim too?
Tags: Slyways Vacation, Best World Vacation, Dynasty Vision Resources, Ministry of Tourism

3 comments:

Hime said...

i was cheated once.i had paid them rm100 for the deposit.this happened more than 2 years ago.i still have the deposit receipt with me.today, 26 june, they called me and asked for the remaining payment and they threaten me to blacklist my name at all bank in malaysia.they use ministry of tourism's name to threaten me.they said,if i didnt pay by tomorrow at 3,i'll be blacklisted.as the consequences, i'll have trouble to make bank loans,education loan and so on.the company's name is DYNASTY VISION RESOURCES.i didnt pay the rest of the payment before because i didnt interested anymore.then the worker suddenly called me just now and urged me to pay immediately or else I'LL BLACKLISTED.please take action to this company.they are still active cheating people.i didnt have links to ministry of tourism to lodge a report.it was happend to me on 2006 and they called me today on 2009.it's more than two years.when i pay the deposit,they said that if i didnt pay within two years,my transaction will be automatically cancelled.but it was not true

Johnny Ong said...

nursafina - read my blogpost again and i have those ministry of tourism website plus the officers' email addresses. u can call and submit a complain.

as for blacklisting u, have no worries as they can't do it.

one thing, play along with them. ask for the telephone contact number, the full name of the person in charge, full company name, full address and get their bank account number. after that, submit all this info to the ministry

Najiha said...

I've joined this vacation company for about 2years.And fully paid the fees (rm299).I got no problem at all with this company.I enjoyed my vacation and no such problems when dealing with them so far.No threatened such things also.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...