You have the biggest passenger airlines in terms of the Airbus A380. As time comes, you'll be seeing a big bird of a different specie. It's a helicopter this time.
Hotelicopter, that's what it is called.
The hotelicopter's body is based on the former Soviet's Mil V-12 (those who are young in age may not find Soviet in the world map now.
For its size, the hotelicopter is using four GEnx turbofan engines to lift it up to the sky. The specs are:-
* Dimensions Length: 42 m (137 ft)
* Height: 28m (91 ft)
* Maximum Takeoff Weight: 105850 kg (232,870 lb)
* Maximum speed: 255 km/h (137 kt) (158 miles/h)
* Cruising speed: 237 km/h (127 kt) (147 miles/h)
* Original Mi Range: 515 km (320 mi)
* Our augmented Mi Range - 1,296 km (700 mi)
Its amenities and facilities are similar to those found in a five star hotel.
The cabins and suites have similar designs with Yotel's rooms that are found in the airports of London and Amsterdam. Copied their designs?
Just fyi, even if you have money you may not get a ride in the hotelicopter.
Tags: Helicopter, Hotelicopter, Travel, Yotel, Mil V-12