Monday, December 22, 2008

Error in Blogger

* The problems faced in blog editing have been resolved!!!!
Adjusting to time zone difference now. Will be updating real soon.
---------------------------------------

I can't load any pictures or link up to any websites, can't do my tags as all the buttons in between the Link and this box have disappeared.

Can't even label my blog post ........

Can't edit any websites links or load any pictures for previous blog posts ....... what happened?

Kept showing 'Error on page' at the bottom of my laptop screen !!?!?!?!??!?!

It happened from Saturday till late Sunday night. Good thing I'm making my way back to KL on Monday night from Khartoum. On Monday, I'll be tied down with meetings till late afternoon before I check into the airport around 5pm plus for my 8.05pm flight to KL via Dubai. ETA Tuesday afternoon.

Managed to read about that internet connection was down in a number of Asian countries, spreading across to Africa and Mediterranean Sea area.

Merry Christmas ....... Cheers!

12 comments:

Kay Leaf said...

Yeah, sometimes i face problems like this also.
~*hehe*~
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2009 Johnny~
May your life full with joy & laughter~
Cheers~

Jason Law said...

If I am right, they are doing the cabling again...that definitely affected the connection

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and welcome home dude!

foongpc said...

Luckily didn't affect me. I think Malaysia not affected. Merry Christmas to you!! : )

Anonymous said...

happened to me quite often. well, u just have to try it over and over again. that's the best way

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Johnny :) Enjoy home.

soulesscloudy said...

So badly affected??? i think another Tsunami may be coming... be prepared... Merry X'mas !!!@

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Nope, didn't experience that this week, but I have received the "Error on page" before, not only in blogger but in Gmail. I just need to reload the page, that's all.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Unknown said...

merry xmas to you too!

Convivialdingo said...

Yup... I heard they're using a very expensive underwater robot to lift the cable for repairs.

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you have a safe trip, as well.

Jason Law said...

Merry Christmas Johny~! Too busy to celebrate xmas XD?

Johnny Ong said...

To
Kay / Daniel Ng / Foong / Chin Joo / WanWan / Blackie / Simon / Conviv / Val / Jason Law,

Merry Christmas to all of you

DeePo - didn't know which area that caused the main problem but somehow by trial and error, got it resolved

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...