Sunday, July 09, 2006

Inspirational Thoughts

1) "Historically, it is those who have believed most strongly in Heaven who have made the greatest difference to Earth, beginning with Christ himself."

- wow!!! powerful statement.....let's be that person also...for me, I want to live a life which will have/bring a significant impant on the lives of those people that I come into contact with. Why? Well, do you know what is your life's purpose then on this earth while you are alive? A co-incidental situation that you were born into this world??????? There are so much more to it in your life if only you knew your purpose in life.

2) "The fact is, all leaders must be born. And from there on in they are constantly learning. I believe this new era of American history will call upon leaders to possess two fundamental qualities, courage and holiness. That's why you may be experiencing difficulty in your life right now. God is getting you ready for leadership. God is getting his men and women ready to take a moral stand for Christ in a generation that is becoming increasingly hostile to the Gospel.
You might be saying to yourself, wait a minute, I'm not a leader. Well relax, even the great spiritual leader Elijah wasn't perfect. Heaven knows that King David himself had some very serious shortcomings. God will mould you into a leader for use in His purposes."

- why can't we see it ourselves? One of the reasons is because we are only looking into micro events and God looks at the macro situation and He sees our strength in certain area.

3) "I don't know who wrote the following thoughts, but my daughter gave this to me a few years ago when doing a high school bible study. Here are some of the highlights:
"I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit's power. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won't let up, slow down, back away or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense and my future is secure. I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotion, plaudits, or popularity. I must go until heaven returns, give until I drop, preach and tell all I know and work until He comes. And when He comes to get His own, He won't have any trouble recognizing me. My colors will be clear. "

- Gentlemen, the question is this. How clear are your colors?"
Tags: Motivation, Inspiration, Thoughts, Christianity

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...