Sunday, July 30, 2006

Night Time in Khartoum

Well, yesterday we had nasi lemak prepared by 2 Malay colleagues. Fantastic taste and can't remember on the number of servings I have taken. Reason was because I realised that there was "sambal" (blended mixture of chillies/onions/oil/dried chillies) not finished each time I finished the rice. And this was our first good dinner after 2 nights. The previous 2 nights were only instant noodles. Why?

Reason - no electricity available at the kitchen and dining areas. Since we can't cook, I ended up with instant noodles. Barely could see but managed by lighting up the fire and then prepared fast. Strained my eyes throughout and cooked 2 packets of the instant noodles (with 1 egg mixed with the noodles) which were good enough.

Good thing my room was spared and air-cond unit was working. Otherwise.........dare not imagine.
Tags: Journal, Diary, Life, Weather

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...