Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Predictions

Just because I related my WC predictions to many people, I got hit back by many people too......hahahaha.....enjoyed those feedbacks and the so-called "arguments". That's WC and passion for your team.

My team? It's Viva Italia now.........back to spaghettis or pizzas for my dinners in the next few days.

Bumped into a website named www.specialcakes.net which is based in KL or PJ, I think. Looks interesting.

I like YTL's proposed bullet train from KL to Spore in 90 minutes. I won't mind taking that as the trip going to KLIA already takes 45 mins, not inclusive of the early check-in time. By the time I'm supposed to board the plane, the person who took the bullet train would have arrived at Spore. Now it's the pricing issue. The luxury coach buses going down to Spore cost about RM60-RM70 and an air ticket is around RM190. It's your guess.

I could even make a day trip to attend to relatives' functions in Spore and back home by night. Not bad! For those of you who are interested in travelling, MATTA Fair's back again from 22-24 Sept. See you there.
Tags: Journal, Diary, Life, Cakes, Bullet Train, YTL

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...