Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Telephone Conversations

Hotel : Mr Han-sem Wingz?
Me : Yea Speaking, who is this speaking?
Hotel : Oh I’m Ms. Kamlan calling from XXX hotel
Me : What can I do for you Ms Kamlan?
Hotel : Our hotel is having this promo, if you pay RM500 then we will give u 3 nights free stay at our hotel here in KL and 1 nite in our hotel in Penang. On top of that, we will give you 50% discount if you come and dine in our hotel plus we also giving you a few room vouchers with discount from 50% onwards from our publish rate.
Me : Tenkiu for the infos I’m not interested and I don’t want to waste your time.
Hotel : But sir, RM500 is a very good deal! The 3 nites free hotel stay alone is alredi worth more than that and if you bekam a member you also can come n use our gym also.
Me : I originated from KL, and do you happen to know that I m staying in KL also? I don’t see the needs of me staying in a hotel in KL nor I do like that idea .... I’m fine with my home.
Hotel : But if you got client or relatives kambing to KL they also can use the free stay.
Me : If got client come I doubt they wanna stay in your hotel also ... and as far as relatives is concerned I don’t freaking care where they stay as long as its far far away from me!
Hotel : You can bring you frend to dine in our rest for free and use our gym facilities.
Me : Look Ms, I don’t fancy hotel's food nor hotel's gym ... there is plenty of nice food around KL without the need to go to a hotel and there is also plenty of gym.
Hotel : But but ....
Me : look, you might have a lotsa time on your hand but I m extremely busy now ... so I’m gonna hang up, better luck next time.

Then not even 30 minutes later anoder call from anoder fellow, this time credit card pulak :

Credit Card : Sir! my name is Soandso and I am calling from TownBank. We are having the promotion for this Unclear credit card this month first year annual fees waved plus free gift upon approval of your Credit card application! On top of that you also eligible to join our 100 billions lucky draw contest also! Can I have your Fax number sir? I want to fax you the form now.
Me : No Thanks, I got enuff Credit cards ledi ..... I don’t need anymore.
Credit Card : But Sir, our credit card got free gift sir! first year it’s free!
Me : Eh ... you new one har? Every bank also giving free gift and 1st year annual fees waiver one la!
Credit Card : But Sir we also got this lucky draw contest where you can win 100 billions wor! Me : C’mon la! You think I dunno meh? those contest bruff ppl wan la! Your boss will choose his own relative to win wan mah! U think I Lobert ka?
Credit Card : Sir, our card also got free insuran if you use our card to buy air ticket wor ....
Me : Most card also have one lar!
Credit Card : Sir .... c'mon ler sir ... help me ler, today i notchet sell one card also and now alredi 4pm
Me : Wuah So cham meh? Sure anot?
Credit Card : Real one ler Sir, if knot get one card today I sure kena bombard one ler ... help me ler
Me : Ok la Ok la .... I help you la
Credit Card : Tenkiu Sir! Can I have your fax number sir? I fax the form to you now.
Me : Eh dun fax to me ... this kinda things my wife handle for me wan ...you fax to her and she will fill it up for me ok?
Credit Card : Yes Sir! no problem sir! Whats your wife's fax number Sir?
Me : Later I married ledi I give you her fax number lar! *Hangs up*

Worst of all, the calls were made on roaming line (high roaming charges).
Tags: Jokes, Humour, Funny, Conversation

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...