Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Let The Console Wars Begin

Well, gamers who intended to get new models for their consoles will have 3 options now with Sony's Playstation 3,

Microsoft Xbox 360 and





The 3 consoles are now out in the market just before the year end holiday season. We will see by mid next year which of the console will emerge as the favourite console.

As for my preference, I still prefer PC games with those strategy games basis or a first-person shooter game. Once in a while, I don't mind dabbling with my colleague's PS2 which he brought along to Sudan.

1 comment:

Random J said...

Wii all the way!!

What can I say! I'm a self confessed Nintendo fan.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...