As at todate, 32 dead, 203 new cases reported within last 24 hours, of which 15 were being treated inintensive care units and 67 patients are in isolation wards. A total of 1,982 cases have been confirmed and mostly were cured.
Anti-viral treatment has now been proven to be effective if the medicine was given to the affected people within 48 hours of getting the sickness.
If you have the following signs such as difficulty in breathing, fever, continuous chest pains, cough and diarrhea, please be aware.
Who are considered the high-risk groups of people?
* children who are below five years
* senior citizens 65 years and above
* children and youths under 19 who are on aspirin medication
* pregnant women
* people suffering from asthma, chronic lung disease, organ failure, cardiovascular, liver and blood system diseases
* obese people
* those with a low immunity
Drink more water and reduce unhealthy food!!
Lessen your exposure to the general public whenever possible.
Tags: H1N1, Swine Flu, Health, Anti-Viral Treatment