Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pro Movers in Khartoum

What's that guy doing up there? I thought I saw a long pole hanging there.










True enough that a long pole was being pulled up. My friend was saying that hiring a crane would have done the job in one hour. Maybe they tried to save cost.













Few strong men at the road on ground zero. They pulled not only one but about a dozen of it. They took turns to jump higher up the thick rope and hoped that their weights would make pole go higher.

I saw one of smaller size guy jumping up to pull but the rope didn't budge hahahahaha. He held on to the rope and his feet were dangling. If I could have capture the whole scene many people would be rolling on the floors.
Tags: Strong Men, Professional Movers

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...