Tuesday, September 02, 2008

MPAJ Rules for House Renovation

I saw this in a forum, where it stated that Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya ("MPAJ") has new rulings for house owners.

House owners are to apply for renovation permits which cost up to RM300. Besides that, you may have to pay for RM50 for putting up a board in front of the house and RM200 for a rubbish crate to be put outside your house and some deposits (could run into hundreds too).

You must apply for the renovation permit if you intend to do the following:-
* installation of grill (door or window);
* installation of wardrobe;
* installation of kitchen cabinet;
* installation of awning; and
* laying of new tiles onto existing tiles ... (crazy or what?)
* changing of old wall / floor tiles to new tiles
* anything to do with the roof, porch or fencing

To apply for the above permits, you have to pay RM5 for the application form ......... hehehehe.

If you are not happy with the high cost involved, bring it up Ong Tee Keat, the Member of Parliament ("MP") of the area. Might be the future president of the Malaysian Chinese Association. Why did I bring up his name? Firstly, he's the MP. Secondly, he has these bold words in his personal blog "Rela Berkorban Dan Berjuang Untuk Anda!" (Ready to Sacrifice and Fight For You). That's a strong statement, so go and see him .......... if he can't help you to reduce cost, ask him to re-consider the bold statement.
Tags: MPAJ, Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya, House Renovation, Ong Tee Keat



Blogger miss critical said...

Ahahaha.... " rela berkorban dan berjuang untuk anda!"

Oh well... we'll see about it.. ^_^

02 September, 2008 23:14  
Blogger bZbee said...

hehehe.." rela berkorban dan berjuang untuk anda!" what a STRONG statement...better put it to good use...similar like...PDRM..or PRDM...hehehehhe

03 September, 2008 08:40  
Blogger Johnny Ong said...

clichegal - we need someone to test it .... hehe

bzbee - haha, so u like that statement too

03 September, 2008 10:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayoyo kawan-kawan,

Ini kes mesti dibawa kepada Councilor atau State Executive Councilor.

Bukan kepada Member of Parliament (MP). MP hanya buat law saja la.

You kasi bawa kepada orang yang tidak berkenaan kenapa? Buat pening kepala sendiri dan kecoh sendiri saja.


23 September, 2008 13:12  

Post a comment

<< Home