Monday, March 31, 2008

The Ultimate Rejection Letter

If you dont succeed at an interview TRY THIS!
----------------------------
Herbert A. Millington Chair - Search Committee
412A Clarkson Hall
Whitson University College Hill
MA 34109 USA

Dear Professor Millington,

Thank you for your letter of March 16. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer mean assistant professor position in your department.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusuallylarge number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite Whitson's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will assume the position of assistant professor in your department this August. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.

Sincerely,
Chris L. Jensen
Tags: Rejection Letter, Assistant Professor, Funny, Humour, Jokes

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

LoL~
funny reply~~
haha ^^

31 March, 2008 20:29  
Blogger Johnny Ong said...

well, some ppl are desperate

05 April, 2008 23:24  
Blogger shawn kL said...

i am juz passing by..
Bt i can't hold myself from posting comment...

ITS TOO FUNNY LOL!!!!

24 July, 2008 00:42  
Blogger Johnny Ong said...

haha shawn, you are most welcome to comment anytime

24 July, 2008 10:53  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

>