Monday, March 17, 2008

Abu Dhabi Through My Lens IV

On the night before I departed from Abu Dhabi, went over to the nearest McDonalds from my hotel for dinner. Rather had a take away and their take away packaging was superb.

I ordered a Big Mac (McValue meal - large) and it cost me 21 Dirham, roughly RM18. Life in Abu Dhabi is definitely not cheap.









This was Abu Dhabi's airport right at the centre of the departure lounge.

A friend asked "Why only one photo lah?"

The moment after I took this shot, I saw a signboard which has a camera picture with a slash over it, meaning no photograph shooting inside this area.

Was I lucky that the nearest airport security personnel was quite far away. Walked away from this spot so that those people (other than security personnel) who saw me wouldn't be able to pinpoint me..............phew!

Related posts:-
* Abu Dhabi Through My Lens I
* Abu Dhabi Through My Lens II
* Abu Dhabi Through My Lens III
Tags: McDonalds, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Airport, Travel

3 comments:

KY said...

oOOo, interesting place it must be. :D

LogicYuan said...

dude...Abu Dabhi living cost is one of the highest!!

Johnny Ong said...

abu dhabi is quite dead, not much of entertainment / night life. dubai (45mins away) is a lively city.

my office moved from dubai to abu dhabi just to reduce expenses.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...