Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Abu Dhabi Through My Lens II

My room's scenery which could view the Persian Gulf.

The ground level view from my room's window.

While walking to office, I saw this wall being sprayed with english words, missed out the intended person's name which reads Susan.

The sentence went like this - "Susan, don't touch me if you don't now me".

I suspect there was a wrong spelling for the "now" and assumed it to be "know". You agree?

Some guy (or girl) must be really pissed off with this lady by the name of Susan.

The town planning puts the buildings into proper rows and it almost reflects New York city's building landscape.

Across the road, there was this restaurant by the name of Automatic. Maybe the food was served by an automatic robot? Or the grill moved automatically and let those chicken get burnt as it rotated? Didn't go in anyway.

But what a name!

Was standing in the middle of the divider, large divider.

Every street looks almost the same with those buildings on both sides of the street. Not all of this are commercial buildings. Some of it could be apartments. Yeah, apartments fronting the main roads.






This is my office building, the ABN-AMRO Tower, located on the 13th floor.

What? 13th floor? Hehe!

One of those main traffic lights junctions which was below my office building.

In Abu Dhabi, satellite TVs were highly sought after. The two apartment buildings' rooftop were full of satellite dishes including 2 other buildings behind it (too small to see but you could roughly tell with those white things on top).

Related post:-
* Abu Dhabi Through My Lens I
Tags: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Travel, ABN AMRO, Satellite Dish, Town Planning

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...