Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Abu Dhabi Through My Lens III

On Monday, my first day, I walked around the city and wanted to try something different for my dinner.

Saw this Fresh Chicken King. Obviously it sold foodstuff similar to Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Further up, I noticed a chinese restaurant by the name of Oasis.

As I walked further, the neon lights of this bakery shop caught my attention. My, this shop is really big just selling confectonaries foodstuff.
At the end, it was still the old stuff that drew me in. Ended up at TGIF's restaurant.










The bar counter located inside TGIF.
Ordered a Sizzling Chicken for my dinner that came with 2 big scoops of mashed potatoes, my favourite.

The chicken plus a smoothie drink cost me 70 dirhams, around RM65.

Smokers Centre - the place where smokers gathers??


Hahahahahahaha ...... this shop was selling things related to smoking peripherals.
At every main street, there was a underground walkway. The government wanted the pedestrians to use it but somehow the location of it was way out. This walkway was located in the centre of one street.

That would be about 400m away from the nearest traffic light, on both ends.


One thing I noticed, this walkway was nicely constructed and the tiles used were of good qualities.














It was properly lighted and clean.
The busy traffic light junction at the bottom of my office building.

Related posts:-
* Abu Dhabi Through My Lens I
* Abu Dhabi Through My Lens II
Tags: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Travel, Kentucky Fried Chicken, TGIF

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...