Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic

Nuffnang, my blog advertising company, has creatively thought of another themed night event for bloggers. This time it's known as the Nuffnang Nokia Silent Halloween. What a long name for the event. Who cares anyway ...... as long as you get to go.

No doubt Nokia is the official sponsor this time with Universal Music Malaysia ("UMM") joining the fray as the official music sponsor. The venue - Borneo Baruk Club yet again ..... fantastic place indeed.
When I read about the event, I was curious about the words "Silent Halloween". How in the world is it going to be silent when all this frightening 'monsters' are supposed to frighten you out of your daylight ....... night in this case. They are going to have the first ever Silent Dance Party????!!!!?!?!?!?!?! When you have the UMM coming in as the official music sponsor, how can it be silent? Something wrong somewhere ...........

I think I have to fly over to Hawaii to learn more about the Silent Dance thingy. There is this centre by the name of Silent Dance Center. They better teach me the right silent moves.

When we are invited (hopefully I'll be invited. not easy lah in order to get the invitation as need to blog interestingly), we'll be given some music tracks to be downloaded into our mobile phone or any other mobile music devices. So, I suspect we have to bring along that gadget that has those downloaded songs for the night event. And we will, individually, dance according to those music that has been downloaded????? What if each person gets a different song? We could see mayhem on the dance floor.

Better still if I have one of those Nokia XpressMusic mobile phones. I knew that it will be given away as prizes but would be good if it was used to downloaded those music for the event as it's manufactured for such purpose as well. Perhaps my body will move according to the downloaded scary music or eerie sound.

Not only you get to attend the event but Nuffnang will be preparing prizes for the Best Dressed in Silent Halloween and Best Silent Dancer Prize. I think I could think of the dressing easily this time. It will be extraordinary, different from the rest hahahahahaha ........ in the halloween arena, that character is the most feared ..... supposedly lah.

As for the dancing part, we'll see.
Tags: Nuffnang, Nokia, Nuffnang Nokia, Nokia XpressMusic, Silent Halloween, Trick Or Treat, Event, Borneo Baruk Club, Universal Music Malaysia, Silent Dance Party, Nokia IAC Bands, Independent Artists Club

4 comments:

Chemhoster said...

That costume reminds me of David Copperfield, magician.

Yea, you sure win if you can suit yourself like that! haha...

Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Remember to post the pix for what u wear on Halloween party!

eiling lim said...

haha good luck. I hope i can go too but I'll be working in Dubai on that day. Bummer...

Johnny Ong said...

chemhoster - i found this suit something different but may not go in this

dora - if i get the tickets

eiling - actually, i'm supposed to be in sudan a few days before that, hopefully i get to come back on time

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...