Saturday, December 29, 2007

Broadband Service in Malaysia

All this while I'm only using a dial-up service while at home. The service is just nice for me even I though I blog a lot. Only one issue, it's too costly maintaining a dial-up service with my long usage.

I'm interested to sign up for a broadband service but not too sure on which service provider should I go for. Following options:-

* Celcom Broadband
* Maxis Broadband
* tmnet Streamyx
* Izzi
* Netlynx (limited area coverage)

While still deciding on which service provider, I read about the comparison between the service providers in the following websites:-
* Celcom Broadband vs. Maxis Broadband
* Celcom Broadband: RM68 Broadband In Malaysia

Tags: Broadband, Celcom Broadband, Maxis Broadband, Streamyx, Izzi, Netlynx

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...