Monday, December 10, 2007

Cool Holidays

Rest is what we need after a hectic weekend schedule................ hehe. A group of my friends (and me of course) will be making our way up to Genting on Monday morning. Genting is also known as the City of Entertainment which is about 45mins to 1 hour's drive away.

I'll be driving up to midway, Goh Tong Jaya area and will park my car there before taking the Genting Skyway Cable Cars up to the peak.

I have booked a few rooms and we will be staying at the world's largest hotel - First World Hotel (which is the building painted in rainbow colour). Will be there for a night only and will make our way back home on Tuesday night.

Pictures will be published on Wednesday. Cheers!
Tags: Genting, City of Entertainment, First World Hotel, Travel, Holiday

3 comments:

MakeTraffic said...

Enjoy yourself!

Thanks for visit and comment.

I have a question for u.

Is Life worth celebrating?

http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com/2007/12/is-life-worth-celebrating_10.html

Nux V said...

weird enuff, everytime my mouse scroll by a box, it will immediately shut-off my browser and close ur site. I hav a tough time accessing your blog :-(
hey, u sounded really like Genting spokesman, wuahahahah!

Johnny Ong said...

life is of course worth celebrating but that depends on yr life's purpose.

do i sound like their spokesperson? if yes, i shall be emailing them asking for free rooms as compensation then....hehe

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...