Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ah Beng Jokes

Ah Beng bought a new mobile. He sent a message to everyone from his phone book & said, "My mobile no. has changed. Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610"
===================================================
Ah Beng: I am proud, coz my son is in Medical College.
Friend: Really, what is he studying.
Ah Beng: No, he is not studying, they are studying him.
===================================================
Ah Beng: Doctor, in my dreams, I play football every night.
DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok.
Ah Beng: Can I take tomorrow, tonight is the final game.
===================================================
Ah Beng: If I die, will u remarry?
Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will u remarry?
Ah Beng: No, I'll also stay with your sister.
===================================================
Ah Beng: People consider me as a "GOD"
Wife: How do you know??
Ah Beng: When I went to the Park today, everybody said, Oh GOD! U have come again.
===================================================
Ah Beng: Why are all these people running?
Man: This is a race, the winner will get the cup
Ah Beng: If only the winner will get the cup, why others running?===================================================
Teacher: "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense
Ah Beng : The future tense is "u will go to jail"
=====================================================
Tags: Jokes, Funny, Humour, Ah Beng

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one is funny!

Scud said...

More of Ah Beng!
More of Ah Beng!
We want Ah Beng!
We want Ah Beng!

Johnny Ong said...

want more? need to pay up first hehe ....

carine said...

u still hv other Ah Beng Jokes?actually u all find tht AH Beng Jokes in where wan?

Johnny Ong said...

frens contributed for me to post in my blog. never asked for original source

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...