Monday, November 17, 2008

Life in Khartoum

My English Lunch ................
















My Italian Dinner ................ (I prepared this)

the dinner that came with this wonderful gravy ...... full of tasty minced meat in thick tomato based sauce (I know how to do this but let my colleague to do something as well otherwise it would be boring for him to wait).


This is for my HP friends ............ this is your main competitor in Khartoum



Part of the Khartoum city centre. Their buildings are not really tall.

4 comments:

Va:L said...

You have home cooking in Sudan?

Johnny Ong said...

we do cook as its so much cheaper. my malay colleague is good with his cooking ..... and i'm the CFT - chief food taster

Va:L said...

Wow...U have bigger task to make him improve :P

Johnny Ong said...

LOL ..... when u don't really know how to cook but knows how to eat only ..... tell me what's best

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...