Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Maintaining Fitness

Though I was tired from the weekend bliss owing to the dramas' preparations, I made an effort to pay a visit to my gym. Haven't been there for the last 2 weeks due to my left's arm situation.

When the gym owner asked why I was missing for so long, I told him about my left arm. When he took a look at it, he asked when did it happen. "Three Sundays ago" I replied.

He said "You better go and check your elbow with the doctor again. If it was still swollen after 3 weeks, I suspect that it is dislocated now."

Ouch! Yeah, if you were to press on one particular spot, I would still feel the pain and I can't rest that part of my elbow on my office desk.

One question, how do you recover from a dislocated elbow?
Tags: Gym, Dislocated Elbow

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

FITNESS??? and no one is using the stairs??
wow...talk about irony..
(haha, i know this comment had nothing with ur post)

Johnny Ong said...

hehehe ...... purposely insert this photo since i was talkin abt gym

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...