Sunday, November 25, 2007

Preparations for the Dramas

This is the place where I'll be stationed for all the 5 dramas, up at the balcony. That's my laptop besides the desktop monitor. Have to sync with the PA system to show those video clips that we act compiled. That's one of our sound engineers concentrating on the drama this afternoon.




This is part of the PA system, the mixer, that I'm still trying to comprehend. Never mind, just leave it to those technical guys to handle it.
Tags: Christmas Drama, Christmas, PA System, Sound Engineer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the theatre. The last one I've seen is Miss Saigon here in Norwich. Do you like what you do?

joy
Your Love Coach
Norwich Daily Photo

Johnny Ong said...

btw, dont compare mine with Miss Saigon's production. no doubt i dont mind playing a role in that miss saigon. but if given a chance i think my team may want to try out a similar production in the future.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...