Friday, November 16, 2007

Toilet Themed Restaurant

This toilet themed restaurant located in Kaoshiung of Taiwan with the name of Marton Theme Restaurant is quite unique. The word Marton is similar to the cantonese word of 'matong' - a place to deposit your stinky stuff.

As for me, it's quite risky to be eating here. Not that I owed them money but I think my stomach will start growling naturally with that sitting position. You know what I mean? Same feelings as if you are spending time at your golden throne.

More pictures in 2 Day Blog.
Tags: Toilet Themed Restaurant, Marton Theme Restaurant, Restaurant, Golden Throne, Water Closet

4 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Ewww....i think i just lost my appetite. There goes my dinner

Johnny Ong said...

hehehehe...... just by reading it had made u lost appetite

Shopaholicfern said...

eewww...my worst nitemare...dun think i'd wanna eat in there.. but could be good for weight watchers..go in there, guarantee no appetite liao..

Johnny Ong said...

or direct input and instant output ??????? hehehehehe

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...