Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Humour to Start Your Day

Blessing in Disguise
Ponder the Kansas farm couple who are sleeping early one morning when a tornado roars over their farmhouse. It lifts the roof off, picks up the bed the farmer and his wife are sleeping in, and sets them gently in the next county.The wife begins to cry.'Don't be scared, dear,' her husband says,'We are not hurt.'The woman continues to cry,'I am not scared,' she says between sobs.'I am crying because I am happy. This is the first time in ten years we've been out together.'

Woman's Logic
Over dinner, a woman said to her husband, 'I met this horrible and rude man downtown this morning and right away I knew he was a troublemaker.
He started to insult me; he used really bad language, he even threatened me!'
'How did you meet this fellow?' He asked, very concerned.
She said, 'Well, we met by accident; I hit him with the car.'

Patient
Marvin murmurs, 'I hv not got a psychiatrist for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.'

And Food for Thought ...

Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj's vision for 'Malaya' (Malaysia)
'Whatever others may do, and however hard we may have to fight, we will stand by the ideals, and the principled democracy. We are determined to create a new nation, evolving our own personalities, maintaining our Malayan (Malaysian) way of life, defending our Parliamentary democracy, and upholding the principle that the state is made for men and not men for the state.'
Tags: Funny, Humour, Jokes, Kansas, Tornado, Psychiatrist, Malaya, Malayan

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...