Monday, June 02, 2008

Relaxing Sunday Afternoon

On a Sunday afternoon after church service, a few of us went over to Damai Perdana in Cheras for our lunch. Was helping a couple in planning for their wedding as an unofficial wedding planner. Including this wedding, I have planned for quite a number till I have lost count. Even if I was not planning for it, I would be roped in to assist here and there. Must start charging fees ..... hehe

The couple brought me to this cafe called Nyonya Kopitiam which serves basic nyonya dishes.

A comfortable restaurant located away from the chaotic city life. Prices are reasonable and the food taste is good.

Recommended indeed!



This is the Butter Fish Rice.
As usual, I need some chilli in my food so I ended up with the local famous delicacy, Nyonya Nasi Lemak.
Thereafter, we drove to Palace Beach & Spa Hotel (formerly known as the Mines Resort Hotel). Always liked this scenery.

Went around looking at the various spots to check on placement of various stuff for the coming wedding.
This is their 'fake' beach fronting the large lake further down the slope. Wonder where they got those beach sand from.
Surprised to see a large number of catfish at the lakeside. Must bring my fishing rod on the next trip here.
The view from the lake.
Tags: Kuala Lumpur, Damai Perdana, Cheras, Nyonya Kopitiam, Palace Beach & Spa, Mines Resort, Wedding, Wedding Planner, Catfish

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...