Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Clear Colors

I don't know who wrote the following thoughts, but my daughter gave this to me a few years ago when doing a high school bible study. Here are some of the highlights:-
"I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit's power. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won't let up, slow down, back away or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense and my future is secure. I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotion, plaudits, or popularity. I must go until heaven returns, give until I drop, preach and tell all I know and work until He comes. And when He comes to get His own, He won't have any trouble recognizing me. My colors will be clear. "
Gentlemen, the question is this. How clear are your colors?
--Steve Farrar
Tags: Motivation, Christianity, Steve Farrar

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...