Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Price of Growing Old

AN elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and had a set of hearing aids fitted.
A month later, he went back for a check-up and the doctor said: “Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.”
The gentleman replied: “Oh, I haven’t told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to their conversations. I’ve changed my will three times!”
******
TWO gentlemen from a retirement centre were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: “Slim, I’m 83 and just full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age. How do you feel?”
Slim replies: “I feel just like a newborn baby.”
“Really? Like a newborn babe?”
“Yep. No hair, no teeth ... and I think I just wet my pants.”
******
Tags: Jokes, Funny, Humour, Retirement, Hearing, Newborn

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...