Thursday, May 10, 2007

African Night

Lots of Nigerians are attending my church, Praise City Church, lately. Quite a number actually till my Malaysian church members said that I would feel at home at church (owing to me being in Sudan for last 2 years) ...... hahaha. The Nigerians are actually just students from the nearby UCSI and we have also arranged for transport from Nilai College (a number of Nigerians as well). They have been given permission to hold this African Night praise and worship session and a chance for the Nigerians to minister to their other Nigerian friends in Kuala Lumpur. Of course, Malaysians are welcome to attend too. I'll be there. Photos will be posted later.

If you want to attend and see how Nigerians worship God with their vibrant moves and music, please do come.

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...