Thursday, May 31, 2007

Comprehension - My Family

This is a malay language comprehension homework passed up to the class teacher. The humourous side is best read in its original written language.


Translated version:
My Family
Everyone in this world has a family. The word Keluarga is family in white skinned people's language. Family has father, mother, elder brother, elder sister, younger siblings, grandma, grandad, uncle, auntie and etc etc.

For the first time I would like to tell everyone in this world that having a peaceful family and doesn't go to war but there are also some that has no peace because having war.

I would like to tell a story about my family. I have a mother and a father but my mother had said she has slept with 3 other men in hotel hence it's confirmed that I was born out of wedlock as my blood group is different from my father who is in this house. My dad doesn't care when my mother went out with another guy.

Elder sister and brother do not go to school anymore because they have stopped. My elder sister is beautiful with a similar face of Marilyn Monroe who is dead. She died because knocked into grandad's car which has an engine capacity of 500cc. (teacher put a remark that this para was out of topic)

My elder brother is handsome or smart like Amitabh Bachan or Sunjay Dutt, sometimes his face changed to Aacapan when he woke up from his sleep. When he finished bathing, his face would be himself. That's my elder brother's advantageous.

Further to this, I would like to talk about my younger siblings. Even though I do not have younger siblings but I bluffed you saying that I have younger siblings.

That's all for now about my family a happy one even though not. Regards.

Yours sincerely:-
Bob
Tags: Education, Malay Language, Comprehension, Karangan, Funny, Humour, My Family

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...