Friday, October 12, 2007

Getting to Know the Blog Readers

I don't mind getting to know my blog readers. Met a group of them recently (them as a group and me alone). From the Site Meter, I can see that many readers from overseas countries, it'll be nice to know you as well.

I knew some came from my church or office and the rest are unknown to me except for those listed in my blogroll. Sometimes during those free time at home, I'll just run through who else will frequent my blog at my blog tracker. Yikessssssss!!! Who's that at number 474 at the picture below? The Royal Malaysia Police paid a visit during one of those days.......hehehe

For that matter, I'm trying to get a group of bloggers to come along to blog about an upcoming Songwriting Competition. The producer wanted the bloggers to promote their event. We don't have to be musically inclined just as long as you can blog with the pictures that you'll be snapping away. This coming 27 Oct is a photo session/boot camp for those artiste/bands where they'll receive consultation on various issues to ensure stage performance is good.

Of course we won't be seeing songwriters sitting at a desk writing their music piece/score page by page lah. We would be seeing the final piece already.

At this event, we can meet one another apart from being able to mix around with potential famous songwriters or artiste/bands. If interested or wanted to find out more, please email me at jonash1@yahoo.com (entitle the email as "Star Maker").

And if you have a skype, yahoo messenger or msn messenger, we can chat as well.
Tags: Star Maker, Songwriting Competition, Blog Readers, Site Meter, Blogroll, Blog Tracker, Royal Malaysia Police

4 comments:

Convivialdingo said...

Eh... sorry, can't make it. Best wishes from Texas!

Johnny Ong said...

hmmmm so u are somewhere near livingston, texas

Convivialdingo said...

Nope... I'm in the Dallas area. Must be the Royal Texan Police :)

Johnny Ong said...

??? not bad....at least i'm drawing the attention of various state authorities....now how do i get fbi and cia to be interested

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...