Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Beetle Car in Subang Jaya

* Correction - Jane of CHEbeh Expression brought me to my senses. The car's design was supposed to reflect a LADYBIRD. What was I thinking when I was typing this post. My friend was working with the Ladybird children's book those days and they presented this car to him. Though it's still known as a Beetle Car worldwide.

Original posting:
I think I could say that this is only real Beetle Car in Malaysia. It's still in running condition and it belongs to my friend who's staying in Subang Jaya. Went over to his house over the past weekend. Cute isn't it? I bet it attracts more attention than a Ferrari. Tags: Beetle, Beetle Car, Volkswagon, Car, Ladybird

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it supposed to be? thought it's ladybug, but see see, not leh. i still like white cars!

Johnny Ong said...

yeah, its a ladybird design

Anonymous said...

oh yeah oh.. it does look like one, except that the black dots are too even.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...