Friday, August 24, 2007

Drama Script for Christmas 2007

I was at the poolside just now, trying my best to put up the right words for the Christmas drama, struggling also. In each character, I tried to put myself into their shoes trying to visualise how would such a character feel/react/respond if they were to hear/see/experience that scenario. Expected to write a 5 parts series. Only finished 2 of it and halfway thru the 3rd instalment.

Sweating profusely already..................

But good thing the poolside has a nice view of greenery which helped my mind to relax and gather more inspiration.

Don't get me wrong, there was no leng lui swimming today ...... (wasted actually)

I had wanted to jump in today but need to finish up what I was doing.

As I was drafting the script, I heard some cat calls (not leng lui's call), I turned around and was laughing my head off as I saw 3 kittens trying to climb a tree behind me.

There were 3 of them on the tree branches but 1 fell into the bush below.

The higher kitten (1st pic - centre), who saw me, tried to climb down but ran into difficulties and was hanging on to its life (2nd picture). Did fall eventually....hehe

All 3 kittens disappeared upon seeing me taking pictures with flash.
Tags: Drama Script, Christmas 2007, Kittens, Leng Lui, Poolside

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pool looks so long and tempting! the meow-meows so cute! wonder what they were trying to do... catch a lizard on a tree perhaps!

Johnny Ong said...

the pool is abt 25m long, good for my swim. as for the kittens were just playful.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...