Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How Fair is Fair in Malaysia?

The Malaysian Prime Minister mentioned that "I have been fair, I want to be fair, I’ll always be fair" during MCA's general assembly yesterday. How fair is fair? Fair compared to what? What's the percentage or ratio like in this so-called fairness?

Well, based on this statement I'll note down any unfair statements, actions, rules and laws imposed / to be imposed in future right in this blog. And then we'll see what sort of fairness is it later on. Such statements are common in a particular political party's general assembly in order to garner votes/trusts. Wait for a few days later.

I have been living in Malaysia right from when I was born in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and I have heard of such statement numerous times. I'll see what sort of actions will be shown in order to reflect this statement of "I have been fair, I want to be fair, I’ll always be fair". Cakap-cakap and just a mere statement is lame. Walk the talk please!!!

Reading: Have you really been fair, Pak Lah?
Tags: Malaysian Prime Minister, Fair, Fairness, Walk The Talk, Malaysia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it better to NOT promise anything, than to promise and not being able to do it!

Johnny Ong said...

pure political ploy. cakap only. i want to see it happened not just listening

Anonymous said...

I recall back what my junior staff told me about things being never fair. She's friendly, she's vocal and she's a muslim. May be you don't see their unfairness in an obvious manner. But what about like keeping quiet and not doing anything about a situation ? Or what about being purposelly promoted to a position which one has no experience at all ? Malaysian ruling politicians are schizophrenic and egoistic. And you think they can be fair ?

Nice song.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...